UPSSITECH is a public engineering school. Since 2014, it trains in 3 years specialists :
- rich in scientific and technical expertise in their field,
- with a developed entrepreneurial spirit,
- able to adapt and work internationally,
- autonomous, leaders and innovators for their company.
To achieve its objectives, UPSSITECH relies on:
- an exceptional university research environment (IRIT, LAAS, LAPLACE, IRAP, CESBIO, LEGOS, GET, LMDC, …),
- a project-based teaching system entrusted by companies or research laboratories,
- a personalized recruitment by application and interview with the participation of industrialists after validation of at least th 2nd year of a BSc (applications between March and May),
- an experience abroad in internships or semesters for 100% of the students
“After a first 4-month internship in Copenhagen, a German startup offered me the opportunity to do my final internship in Munich (6 months). This internship led to a permanent job as a software developer for robotics. Pierre, 22 years old.
“Going to the field to grasp theoretical notions of geology, to understand the stakes of site management or to discover notions such as urban planning are essential points that contribute to the diversity of the GCGEO training.” Léa, 24 years old.
“This engineering school provides quality training, with teacher-researchers from the major research centers in Toulouse. I would say that the STRI training is a big family and the relationship between alumni, students and teachers will always remain alive in the future.” Paul, 23 years old.