- OPENING OF THE SERVER: MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2023 (THE LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE)
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY, MAY 12, 2023 AT 7:00 PM
- FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS WHO GO THROUGH THE “ETUDES EN FRANCE” PROCEDURE, PLEASE REFER TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH AT THE END OF THIS PAGE.
- APPLICATION FEES OF €50 ARE REQUIRED FOR AN APPLICATION TO ONE OF THE UPSSITECH COURSES – SCHOLARSHIP CANDIDATES ARE EXEMPTED.
- A PERMANENCE WILL BE ORGANIZED BY MEANS OF VIDEOCONFERENCING (THE LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE) TO ANSWER POTENTIAL QUESTIONS FROM CANDIDATES FROM 6:30 PM TO 7:30 PM ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:
- Tuesday May 9 : https://univ-tlse3-fr.zoom.us/j/93066653532
- Tuesday May 9 : https://univ-tlse3-fr.zoom.us/j/93066653532
- if you are already a student registered at Paul Sabatier University, you can access the server by clicking on the “Connection” button and then entering your credentials.
- if you are not already a student at Paul Sabatier University:
- select “Create an account”.
- Indicate your surname, first name and email address. The email address you provide on this page will be used for all official communications from UPSSITECH. It is therefore up to you to provide an email address that you can access throughout the application procedure (until mid-July). You will then receive an email with the login information. Keep this email until the end of the application process – you will need to use the link and the identifiers on this email each time you wish to log in again. The “connection” button or the link in the left banner can only be used by students already registered at Paul Sabatier University.
2. Administrative information
Once logged into the site, identify the “Mon compte” section in the left banner. Click on the links:
Each link opens a window allowing you to enter various information. Fields preceded or followed by a red asterisk (*) are mandatory. Complete this information.
The last link in the left banner (“Candidatures”) allows you to enter one or more applications for the different sectors of UPSSITECH, and to modify them as long as you have not validated them. To apply for a course, click on the “New application” button. At the bottom of the list that appears in the main window, select “UPSSITECH – School of Engineering”. A sublist appears.
If you wish to apply for the first year of the engineering cycle (accessible by having validated a minimum of 2 years of training after the Bac), select “LMD/Licence 3”.
If you wish to apply for the second year of the engineering cycle, select “LMD/Master 1”. This access is only authorized exceptionally, provided that the candidate demonstrates that he has acquired the knowledge and skills equivalent to those transmitted during the first year of training at UPSSITECH. In this case, consult the syllabuses for the School’s courses, available on the upssitech.eu website. Select the course and the year to which you wish to apply.
The sector then appears in the list. In the new page that appears, you are asked to provide supporting documents. These documents are files in pdf, jpg or png format, less than 2 MB in size, which it is up to you to produce. All parts are mandatory except those associated with a “Not applicable to this part” button. If so, just click the button, and the associated part will no longer be required. The button changes to “Affected by this part”. If you click the button again, you will again be able to download the corresponding part. You will find in the table below the list of parts and advice concerning them.
|Copie d’une photo d’identité récente (format JPG ou JPEG)||Copy of a recent ID photo (JPG or JPEG format)|
|Copie de la carte d’étudiant de l’année en cours||Copy of student card for the current year|
IUT/BTS : Fiche d’avis de poursuite d’études
|For candidates for UPSSITECH from training in an IUT or a BTS, place here the notice of continuation of study produced by the person in charge of this training.|
|Copie du document « Journée d’Appel à la Préparation à la Défense »||Copy of the document “Call Day for Defense Preparation” (for french students)|
|Justificatif d’acquittement des frais de dossier. Voir la page web : https://www.upssitech.eu/admissions/||If you are a CROUS scholarship holder for the 2021-2022 year, you are exempt from application fees. If you do not fall under this situation, you will then have to pay the administrative costs of 50 euros either by check or by transfer. In any case, please read the section “Payment of application fees” further down this page.|
|Enregistrement au format pdf des réponses au formulaire d’informations complémentaires : https://XXXX.XX/XXXXXXXXXX – Voir la page web : https://www.upssitech.eu/admissions/||Copy and paste the link given on the application server and open the page in an internet browser. Complete the additional form. When this operation is complete, you will receive an email containing the answers provided (check the spam of your mailbox if applicable). Submit a copy of this email in pdf format.|
|Curriculum Vitae (CV)|| : https://univ-tlse3-fr.zoom.us/
Lettre de motivation dans laquelle vous indiquerez votre projet professionnel.
|Motivation letter in which you will indicate your professional project.|
Tous vos relevés de notes et / ou diplômes acquis depuis l’obtention de votre baccalauréat. Si possible : faire figurer sur vos relevés de notes votre moyenne générale dans les matières scientifiques, la moyenne générale de la classe et votre classement dans la promotion.
|All your transcripts and / or diplomas acquired since obtaining your baccalaureate. If possible: include on your transcripts your general average in science subjects, the general average of the class and your ranking in the promotion.|
Pour les candidats titulaires d’un diplôme étranger : la traduction par un service officiel français des titres donnant accès à la formation envisagée (diplôme, attestation, classement au concours d’accès…)
|For candidates holding a foreign diploma: translation by a French official service of the titles giving access to the training envisaged (diploma, certificate, ranking in the entrance examination, etc.)|
Pour les candidats titulaires d’un diplôme étranger : le programme précis des enseignements suivis antérieurement TRADUIT EN FRANÇAIS
|For candidates holding a foreign diploma: the precise program of courses followed previously TRANSLATED INTO FRENCH|
Pour les titulaires d’un diplôme étranger : une lettre d’appréciation de votre professeur principal, TRADUITE EN FRANCAIS, dans la discipline que vous demandez pour la poursuite d’études.
|For holders of a foreign degree: a letter of appreciation from your main teacher, TRANSLATED INTO FRENCH, in the discipline you are requesting for further studies.|
Pour les étudiants étrangers : justificatif de votre niveau de français (niveau B2 minimum conseillé).
|For foreign students: proof of your level of French (minimum B2 level recommended).|
Tout autre document que vous jugez utile pour appuyer votre candidature.
|Any other document you deem useful to support your application.|
|Guide du candidat : à consulter||This is a document to download, giving advice for the use of the admissions server. No supporting document is required for this item.|
Pour les candidats en L2/L3/M2 : Pour les candidats issus d’une CPGE ou des grandes écoles et des écoles nationales supérieures d’ingénieurs : lettre d’appréciation du professeur principal dans la discipline que vous demandez pour la poursuite d’études.
For UPSSITECH candidates from a CPGE or from Grandes Ecoles and National Higher Schools of Engineering, possibly place a letter of recommendation here, or select “not concerned by this document”.
Candidats en L3 et M2 : Pour les étudiants issus des grandes écoles et des écoles nationales supérieures d’ingénieur : le programme précis des enseignements suivis dans votre école.
For students from Grandes Ecoles and National Higher Engineering Schools: the precise program of courses followed in your school.
Pour les candidats issus d’une CPGE admissibles ou admis aux concours : la liste des écoles auxquelles vous êtes admissible ou admis accompagnée des justificatifs
For candidates from a CPGE eligible or admitted to competitions: the list of schools to which you are eligible or admitted accompanied by supporting documents
4. Payment of application fees
To validate your file, you must attach a document allowing you to follow your situation relating to the payment of the file fees:
- If you are a CROUS scholarship student during the 2021-2022 school year, submit a copy of your certificate in your file.
- If you are not a scholarship holder, you must pay the sum of 50 euros by bank transfer. This must be made out to the order of the “UPS Accountant”, specifying “UPSSITECH/NAME/First name of the candidate” on the transfer. The RIB is provided on request to email@example.com. Indicate in your email: your surnames, first names and date of birth, as well as the surname and first name of the person appearing on the original account of the transfer. Finally, please submit a copy of your bank transfer receipt in your application file once it has been made.
5. Validation of your file – Calendar of results
For your application to be taken into consideration, you must click on the “Submit my application” button. If you have any questions, you can contact the pedagogical secretary of the course to which you are applying, whose contact details appear at the top right of the information entry page. You can also chat with the members of the teaching teams during one of the videoconference sessions indicated at the beginning of this page.
You will receive an email informing you if your application has been selected for an interview or if it is refused, no later than June 3, 2022. The interview will preferably be carried out face-to-face if the health situation allows it. In the latter case, the pre-selected candidates will receive a convocation for the date of June 15. Exceptionally, it may be carried out remotely (especially for candidates far from Toulouse). During this interview, you will be invited to take an English level test. Following this interview, you will be informed, still by email, no later than June 24, 2022 if your application is selected either on the main list or on the waiting list, or if it has been refused.
If your application is accepted, you will then have 15 days to confirm it. You can then proceed to your administrative registration at Paul Sabatier University in the UPSSITECH course for which you have been selected. This registration is carried out online using the identifiers that you will have used for the admission phase.
IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED NOT TO WAIT FOR THE LAST MOMENT TO VALIDATE YOUR APPLICATION IN ORDER TO ALLOW THE ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM TO COME BACK TO YOU TO, IF NEEDED, AUTHORIZE YOU TO MAKE CHANGES IF NECESSARY. THE DEADLINE FOR THE VALIDATION OF THE FILE IS MAY 13, 2022.
- For candidates from abroad going through the “Etudes en France” procedure
If you are a foreign candidate and you have compiled a “Studies in France” file targeting UPSSITECH: your application will be examined on the basis of your “Studies in France” file. It is not required to compile an additional file on ecandidat for the selection phase. The result of your admission to UPSSITECH will be sent to you via the “Etudes en France” channel. if your application is successful, only then will you be asked to create a file on the Paul Sabatier University server (e-candidate) and to pay the application fee. As these steps are dependent on the calendar of the “Studies in France” procedure, additional instructions will be sent to the selected candidates by post to indicate precisely the procedure to be followed.