Admission to UPSSITECH has two selective stages. The first one is based on the examination of an application file, the second is based on an interview. The creation and submission of the application file is carried out on the admissions server of Paul Sabatier University (ecandidate). The interview is preferably carried out in person. During this interview, candidates are invited to take an English level test.
PROVISIONAL CALENDAR FOR THE 2024 ADMISSION CAMPAIGN:
- SERVER OPENING: MARCH 11, 2024
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS: MAY 13, 2024
- DURING THIS PERIOD, SEVERAL COURSES WILL BE ORGANIZED IN THE EVENING FROM 6:30 P.M. TO 7:30 P.M. BY MEANS OF VIDEO CONFERENCES TO ANSWER POTENTIAL QUESTIONS FROM CANDIDATES. DATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED ON THIS PAGE.
- RESULTS OF THE FIRST ADMISSION PHASE (ON FILE) AND SENDING OF INVITATIONS FOR INTERVIEWS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: JUNE 3, 2024
- INTERVIEWS: JUNE 19, 2024
- RESULTS OF THE SECOND PHASE OF ADMISSION: JUNE 28, 2024
You will soon find on this page a detailed description of the elements to be provided for the creation of the application file. The main criteria evaluated for the ranking of candidates are: the adequacy between the candidate’s training and the continuation of study in the engineering training cycle at UPSSITECH, the grades obtained, the motivation expressed, the existence of elements of the candidate’s commitment to extra-curricular activities, and the general quality of the application file.