The UPSSITECH training offer is available over the 3 years of the engineering training cycle in France, starting from the beginning of the last year of the BSc to the end of the last year of the MSc. It is based on a first semester laying the foundations of a common base of knowledge and skills necessary for any engineer. Specialization appears gradually over the years and allows engineering students to immerse themselves in the specificities of the chosen sector of activity to be operational at the end of their course.
About 30% of the hourly volume of the training is dedicated to Human and Social Economic Sciences, to the mastery of at least one foreign language and to Sport.
The professionalization of engineering students is ensured by:
- 32 weeks minimum of internships in companies: 2 months recommended in the 1st year, 3 months compulsory in the 2nd year, 5 months compulsory in the 3rd year
- 20% of lessons provided by professionals from the socio-economic world
- A training policy defined in partnership with professionals from the socio-economic world
- A learning of autonomy and self-assessment thanks to project-based pedagogy for different transdisciplinary approaches (from 150 to 300 hours depending on the specialty),
- Self-training and the implementation of Design Offices
- Awareness of entrepreneurship and business knowledge: “Night of IT”, Training in Project Management and Management, Quality
- An international outlook: English level B2 (TOEIC 785) / 12 weeks minimum of internships abroad
- Some experiences in the field of Research and Development with the possibility of continuing towards the Doctorate within the Research Laboratories of the University
UPSSITECH students thus benefit from both the infrastructure and resources of Paul Sabatier University and the Federal University of Toulouse.
Toulouse, a student city, a flagship city for technologies and industries in the fields of aeronautics and space, offers an integration environment for both students and future graduates. The presence of research centers of excellence and their strong links with industrialists in the Region, France and foreign countries promote the professionalization of students integrating the training courses of the UPSSITECH School of Engineering.